Throw on your sweaters and lace up your ski boots because it’s almost time for Sundance! And I am excited to report that I will be returning as the official on-camera host + blogger for the KIA Supper Suite by The Church Key, interviewing the celebrities and attending all of the fun parties! And here is the scoop on what’s happening and who will be there!
Continuing its fête & feeding tour for celebrities and films premiering at North America’s top film festivals, event producer, A-List Communications, along with title sponsor Kia Motors America, will again stage its popular “Kia Supper Suite” for a three day pop-up during the 2016 Film Festival’s opening weekend in Park City, Utah.
With top shelf sponsors Maestro Dobel® Tequila and Johndrow Vineyards renewing their partnership for another season and serving high-end specialty cocktails and reserve vintage wine pairings, the always evolving Kia Supper Suite will unveil a revamped kitchen by welcoming new culinary partner Chef Steven Fretz of the famed Church Key Restaurant in Los Angeles to host the exclusive VIP dinners and cocktail parties for top film selections of the festival this year. The Kia Supper Suite by The Church Key also moves to the more centrally located Main Street location in Park City with a multi-day takeover of the popular haute spot Cisero’s Ristorante.
Getting to the Kia Supper Suite by The Church Key will be made even more convenient with a fleet of chauffeur driven 2016 turbocharged Kia Sorento CUVs – the fast-growing brand’s most sophisticated and capable CUV ever – offering luxurious Napa leather seating, plenty of room for passengers and their winter gear, and an intelligent all-wheel-drive system that makes it the perfect all-weather transport vehicle for attending VIPs
“Kia is one if the hottest brands in the car business and as a recognized leader in design, quality and advanced technology we are returning to Park City to provide a premium experience for friends and guests of the Kia Supper Suite,” said Tim Chaney, Vice President, Marketing Communications, Kia Motors America.
Top film selections, casts, producers and charities being served over the three-day period will include:
Saturday, Jan 23rd
- • The Creative Coalition’s 2016 Spotlight Initiative Awards Gala Dinner with Kevin Smith, Spike Lee, James Purefoy, Anna Gunn, Gabrielle Union, Tim Daly, Sam Neill, Lily-Rose Depp, Harley Quinn Smith, Alysia Reiner, Margo Martindale and others to be announced.
- • “Christine” starring Rebecca Hall, Michael C. Hall, Maria Dizzia, Tracy Letts, J. Smith-Cameron
Sunday, Jan 24th
- • Showtime’s “Michael Jackson’s Journey from Motown to off the Wall” directed by Spike Lee
- • Momentum Picture’s “Outlaws & Angels” directed by J.T. Mollner and starring Luke Wilson, Francesca Eastwood, Chad Michael Murray, Teri Polo, and Frances Fisher
Monday, Jan 25th
- • “Yoga Hosers” directed by Kevin Smith and starring Johnny Depp, Haley Joel Osment, Stan Lee, Austin Butler, Justin Long, Natasha Lyonne, Tyle Posey, Adam Brody, Harley Quinn Smith, Lily-Rose Depp.
- • “Little Men” directed by Ira Sachs and starring Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Ehle, Paulina Garcia, David Krumholtz, Alfred Molina
What films are you excited about at Sundance?