Sundance is only a few days away, and the parties are already shaping to be hot. One of the must attends at the dance is the A-List Supper Suite. In case you are lucky enough to score an entree into one of these exclusive dinners, here is what you can expect.
- An intimate cast lunch for Lenny Abrahamson’s Premiere section film FRANK, featuring actors Michael Fassbender, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Domhnall Gleeson, and Scoot McNairy.
- A gala dinner for The Creative Coalition’s 2014 Spotlight Initiative Awards, honoring actor Emile Hirsch, producer Randall Emmett, actor Cheryl Hines, actor/director Rose McGowan, actor Jonathan Pryce, actor Josh Gad, director Rory Kennedy, and actor/director David Wain with presenters including Tim Daly, Lea Thompson, Alia Shawkat, Cameron Monaghan, Mike Cahill and many more celebrity guests in attendance to be confirmed.
- An evening reception for Jonathan Milott and Cary Murnion’s Park City at Midnight section film COOTIES, starring Elijah Wood, Alison Pill, Rainn Wilson, and Leigh Whannell.
- A joint dinner for Charlie McDowell’s Sundance Premiere selection THE ONE I LOVE, with cast members Mark Duplass, Elisabeth Moss, Ted Danson, and Alex Ross Perry’s N.E.X.T. section feature LISTEN UP PHILLIP, with cast members Jason Schwartzman, Elisabeth Moss, Jonathan Pryce, and Krysten Ritter.
- Closing out the program will be a late night cocktail reception for Ana Lily Amirpour’s N.E.X.T. section entry A GIRL WALKS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT, with Sheila Vand, Arash Marandi, Dominic Rains, Marshall Manesh, Mozhan Marnó, Milad Eghbali, and Producer, Elijah Wood, with more celebrity guests to be announced.
Each event will feature a unique signature menu specially designed by Liran Mezan, Executive Chef of The ONE Group. Signature cocktails will also be created by Dobel Tequila, including the Black Diamond Margarita, and wine pairings by Johndrow Vineyards. Yummy!
To round out the entertainment, The Supper Suite will debut performances by musical recording artist, Ariana and The Rose. Led by singer Ariana DiLorenzo, she’ll perform acoustically at the Supper Suite as well as showcase her electro pop DJ style to the festival’s industry elite clientele. Fun!