Hi Friends! I am excited to announce that I will be the official on-camera host for the Supper Suite by STK during the Tribeca Film Festival this weekend in NYC. I will be interviewing all of the amazing talent and getting scoop for you from the Big Apple. And here is the lineup of events:
Friday, April 17, 2015:
Press Junket: 11:00am-3:00pm
• Film titles include: ASHBY: Writer/Director Tony McNamara, BLEEDING HEART: Writer/Director Diane Bell, FASTBALL: Director: Jonathan Hock; INDIAN POINT: Writer, producer & director Ivy Meeropol; KING JACK: Actors Charlie Plummer, Cory Nichols, Christian Madsen and Daniel Flaherty, Writer/Director Felix Thompson; ROSEANNE FOR PRESIDENT!: Director Eric Weinrib; STUNG: Actors Matt O’Leary, and Jessica Cook, Director Benni Diez; THE DRIFTLESS AREA: Writer/Director Zachary Sluser; Co-writer & author Tom Drury.
Cast dinner for film “FRANNY” : 5:00pm- 8:00pm
• Expected cast includes: Richard Gere, Dakota Fanning, Theo James and more celebrities to be announced.
Saturday, April 18, 2015:
Pre-premiere cast cocktail reception for film, “BACKTRACK”: 5:00pm- 8:00pm
• Expected cast includes: Adrien Brody, Sam Neil, Robin McLeavy and more celebrities to be announced.
Film premiere after-party for Bron Studios “TUMBLEDOWN”: 11:00pm- 2:00am
• Expected cast includes: Jason Sudeikis, Rebecca Hall, Dianna Agron, and more celebrities to be announced.
Sunday, April 19, 2015:
Pre-premiere cast cocktail reception for film, “ASHBY”: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
• Cast includes: Emma Roberts, Mickey Rourke, Nat Wolff, John Enos and more celebrities to be announced.
All of the celebrated “Supper Suite by STK” events will feature specially crafted menus by The ONE Group’s team of culinary experts. “We’re thrilled to again host ‘Supper Suite by STK’ in New York City, home to our first STK restaurant. We have been hosting STK OUT pop up restaurants all over the country, so we love when we have the opportunity to host events inside our own venues,” said The ONE Group Senior Vice President, Celeste Fierro.
Maestro Dobel® Tequila will also offer premium open bar and specialty cocktails including its signature “Black Diamond Margarita” and “Dobel Sparkler.” MillerCoors, LLC will also be sponsoring and featuring beer pairings across its Blue Moon Brewing beers.
“We’re so pleased to be able to honor these films at our ‘Supper Suite by STK’ and showcase STK’s flagship restaurant and we thank our generous sponsors STK, Maestro Dobel Tequila, Blue Moon Brewing for making it possible,” says A-List Communications’ CEO David Manning.
“Supper Suite by STK” is a pop-up culinary and hospitality haven owned by A-List Communications and programmed for top films and Hollywood award shows. Since 2014, the “Supper Suite” program has been partnered with The ONE Group’s STK Restaurants and served over 30 top films and celebrity casts who have premiered at the top North American film festivals and awards shows.
See you in NYC!