I scream, you scream, we all scream for…..rose! Fans of the drink of summer can now celebrate the delicious beverage with an official celebration that will launch in LA in June.
National Rosé Day, typically reserved for the second Saturday of June each year, will be brought to life with the launch of “Rosé Day LA” on June 9th at Saddle Rock Ranch in Malibu, California. The event will feature gourmet food trucks hand-picked by Iron Chef Marc Forgione, as well as his signature dishes and a special rose-themed menu for celebrities, influencers, and VIP’s.
And the beverage of the day? Rose, yes way! B.B. Rosé – Domaine Bertaud Belieu Côte de Provence, St Tropez, host of the annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala, will be the exclusive Rosé wine partner for “Rosé Day LA.” And Moet & Chandon will be pouring Rosé Imperial, Grand Vintage Rosé 09 and Ice Imperial Rosé champagnes. Um, yes. Voss Water will also be on hand to make sure guests stay hydrated.
As for entertainment, music will be provided by celebrity DJ’s Zen Freeman and Devin Lucien. And the day’s charity partner will be the Art of Elysium. Here are the event details and ticket information:
“Rosé Day LA”
June 9th, 2018 / 12:30pm – 8:00pm
Saddle Rock Ranch
32111 Mulholland Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ($95)
- Access to the event, June 9th 12:30PM to 8:00PM
- Complimentary shuttle service from White Cloud Ranch (parking and Uber drop off) to Saddle Rock Ranch
- Open meadow seating
- Ice bag to keep your wine chilled (one per bottle purchased)
- Access to DJ’s, luxury brands and leisure activities
- Access to wine bottle bars throughout the day ($)
- Access to food court featuring gourmet food from some of LA’s finest Food Trucks curated by Iron Chef Marc Forgione and featuring some of his signature dishes ($)
- *No re-entry permitted($) available at an additional cost
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE ($165)
All benefits listed above, plus:
- Expedited VIP line at event entrance
- Priority shuttle service from White Cloud Ranch to Saddle Rock Ranch
- Preferred view of stage in VIP section w/ partial shade, hammocks, and pillows
- Access to VIP section w/ additional bars and food & beverage vendors ($)
- Access to VIP restrooms
For more information and ticketing visit: RoseDayLA.com
Is there anything better than a chilled glass of rose on a warm summer day? Maybe only a party to celebrate our love of this favorite summer beverage!