I feel like I am always on the search for the perfect natural deodorant. I am tried so many, but often get the same results: they are ineffective, have a weird texture, or make my skin break out as I have really sensitive skin. Well, I am happy to report that I found one that works, is effective, is aluminum-free, and is good for my sensitive skin: ZionHealth’s Clay Dry Deodorant.
It not only kept me dry and odor-free, but my skin did not breakout. Yay! I really put it to the test as I tried it for three months over the hot summer. I did have to reapply it a couple of times during the day when I worked out, but on the other days I would just apply it in the morning.
Here are some of the other benefits of this product:
• Arrowroot has moisture-absorbing properties. Arrowroot is anti-inflammatory and also can work as an antiseptic, making it perfect for irritated areas such as burns, rashes and sores.
• Ionic Minerals (Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay) contains more than 57 trace minerals to help absorb odor and balance skin pH.
• Witch Hazel is a natural astrigent commonly used to help absorb excess oil from the skin.
• Vitamin E soothe and moisture sensitive skin
• Rosemary Leaf nourish your delicate underarm area while keeping you fresh all day.
• Green Tea Extract absorbs wetness and soothes sensitive skin.
And it doesn’t have tea tree oil, which I am allergic to and is in many other natural deodorants. I love the Charcoal Mint scent. It’s so fresh and clean. And you can shop it here. Have you ever tried natural deodorant?