Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend worked with Emilia Clarke from HBO’s Games of Thrones for the 71st annual Golden Globes. This is the first time New Dove® Advanced Hair Series products are making an appearance on the red carpet. ”I was so inspired by Emilia’s Proenza Schouler gown. The mix of embroideries looked like movement, so I wanted her hair to move beautifully as well.” And here are the steps that Mark used so you can get Emilia’s voluminous look at home.
- I prepped her hair by adding a few drops of the new Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment in her damp hair and combed through. It is loaded with African macadamia oil which is so nourishing for the hair.
- Next, I sprayed the new Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Spray to the roots and blow dried with a round brush.
- Then, I took 3-inch sections of hair and wrapped each section around a 1 1/2inch curling iron. The large barrel creates bends in the hair instead of curls.
- When all the hair had been through the iron, I sprayed Oribe Dry Texture Spray all over to give the hair great texture.
- I finished by taking a few more drops of the new Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment in my hands and then raked it through her hair to give the hair tons of shine without weighing it down.”
Do you love this look?