Fourth of July is right around the corner, and that means it’s time to bring out the stars and stripes. But for me personally, I look forward to relaxing, spending time with friends and family, and enjoying many delish cocktails! And since I am feeling so very festive, I thought it best to talk libations of the red, white, and blue variety. So here are some cocktails that will wow your guests and make yours the hottest Independence Day party around!
-Sobe Pina Colada
-Gatorade Fruit Punch
-G2 Gatorade Blueberry-Pomegranate
-1 Part Whipped Cream Vodka
1. Fill glasses to the top with ice
2. Pour the Sobe Pina Colada 1/3 of the way
3. For the second layer…slowly pour the Gatorade Fruit punch
4. For the final layer pour the G2 Gatorade Blueberrry-Pomagrante to the top.
5. Top each glass with the vodka!
The Fourth Martini
-1 ½ ounces vodka
-1/2 ounce triple sec
-1/2 ounce blue curacao
-1/2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
-1 dash grenadine
1. Mix all of the ingredients except the grenadine in the shaker
3. Pour into a martini glass.
4. Add grenadine and it will sink to the bottom
Classic White Mojito
-1 ½ part Cruzan Aged Light Rum
-2 Sprig fresh mint
-1 tsp sugar
-juice of half of a lime, plus one for garnish
1. Muddle the mint leaves with sugar and fresh lime juice in a sturdy, tall glass.
2. Fill the glass with ice, add rum and stir
3. Top glass with club soda.
4. Garnish with lime wedge
Red and White Wine
- These are musts for entertaining guests. And chilled rose is the perfect summer vino for a long, hot day in the sun. Just remember to always keep hydrated with water as well.
Wishing everyone a happy and safe Fourth of July! Tell me what your plans are for the big day?